Terms of Service
- "Husarion" - Husarion sp. z o.o.
- "You" - yourself and any entities you represent.
- "Website" - all content, services and products available at or through the websites in the domain husarion.com, including, but not limited to the husarion.com Support Forums, the Husarion Cloud Platform, the Husarion Hosting service and the Husarion Client Applications.
- "Platform" - the Husarion Cloud Platform, including, but not limited to services available under cloud.husarion.com domain.
- "Forums" - the Husarion Support Forums, including, but not limited to services available under community.husarion.com domain.
- "Hosting" - the Husarion Hosting service.
- "Products" - the physical products sold by Husarion.
- "Source code" - the preferred form of the work for making modifications to it
- "Object code" - any non-source form of a work.
- "WebIDE service" - the Husarion WebIDE services, including, but not limited to services for remotely editing and transferring source and object code.
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Husarion website and all content, services and products available at or through the Website.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Husarion, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. By agreeing to this Aggrement, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Your Husarion Cloud Account
If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must immediately notify Husarion of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Husarion will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Responsibility of Contributors
If you post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Husarion or otherwise.
Forum User Content License
User contributions on Forums are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Husarion has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Husarion’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Husarion’s reasonable opinion, violates any Husarion policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Husarion’s sole discretion.
WebIDE Services User Content License
The whole content uploaded to platform by user becomes his solely property. Husarion will not use or distribute these resources in any purpose other than those required for the provision of WebIDE services. Removed content may remain in backup copies for a reasonable period of time.
Husarion makes every effort to keep user data associated to WebIDE services safe and secured against access by third parties, with the exception of legally binding court judgment or government organizations entitled to require such access.
Payment and Renewal
Optional paid services or upgrades may be available on the Website. When utilizing an optional paid service or upgrade, you agree to pay Husarion the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you begin utilizing the service or upgrade and will cover the use of that service or upgrade for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. These may be not refundable.
Unless you notify Husarion before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a service or upgrade, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Subscriptions can be canceled at any time.
Hosting, Support Services
Optional Hosting and Support services may be provided by Husarion under the terms and conditions for each such service. By signing up for a Hosting/Support or Support services account, you agree to abide by such terms and conditions.
Responsibility of Website Visitors
Husarion has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Husarion does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Husarion disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Content Posted on Other Websites
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Husarion website links, and that link to Husarion website. Husarion does not have any control over those non-Husarion websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Husarion website or webpage, Husarion does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Husarion disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Husarion websites and webpages.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
As Husarion asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Husarion websites violates your copyright, and if this website resides in the USA, you are encouraged to notify Husarion in accordance with Husarion’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. Husarion will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Husarion will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Husarion or others. In the case of such termination, Husarion will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Husarion.
This Agreement does not transfer from Husarion to you any Husarion or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Husarion. ‘Husarion’ name, Husarion websites domains, the Husarion logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Husarion are trademarks or registered trademarks of Husarion or Husarion’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Husarion or third-party trademarks.
Husarion reserves the right to display advertisements on your content.
Husarion reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Powered by Husarion’, theme author, and font attribution in your content footer or toolbar.
Husarion reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement or Cloud Pricing Plan
Husarion may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Husarion account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided "as is". Husarion and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Husarion nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event will Husarion, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Husarion under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Husarion shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Husarion will not be liable for content and computer code created by third parties, including without limitation, content and computer code delivered by the Website.
- Your are solely responsible for the preservation of your data which you save on the Website. Husarion shall have no liability for any data that may be lost, or unrecoverable, by reason of your failure to backup your data.
General Representation and Warranty
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Husarion, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website and hardware products created by Husarion, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
When developing code with WebIDE services or on local machine, the user declares that he or she is familiar with safety instructions that can be found on wiki.husaron.com. On husarion.com and other websites we will also share schematics, sample source codes and project descriptions to facilitate using the Husarion ecosystem. We not take the responsibility for their proper work or for damage that may occur while using hardware based on our reference design, educational materials and other tools provided by Husarion. We also do not take the responsibility for damage associated with using devices shared by other companies or users through the cloud platform.This document is CC-BY-SA.
Originally adapted from the WordPress Terms of Service
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site and gather data when you use Husarion services.
When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site without registering. Your e-mail address will be verified by an email containing a unique link. If that link is visited, we know that you control the e-mail address.
When registered and using Husarion services, we record the IP address that the request originated from. We also may retain server logs which include the IP address of every request to our server.
We may collect location information from your robots to show them on a map. You may disable this in settings.
We may assist collecting information from third party programs running on the robots. If the information is stored on Husarion servers, you can view it via the Cloud Platform.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience — your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our site — we continually strive to improve our site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service — your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails — The email address you provide may be used to send you information, notifications that you request about changes to topics or in response to your user name, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
What is your data retention policy?
We will make a good faith effort to:
- Retain server logs containing the IP address of all requests to this server no more than 5 years.
- Retain the IP addresses associated with registered users and their content no more than 5 years.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). These cookies enable the site to recognize your browser and, if you have a registered account, associate it with your registered account.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Our site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If this server is in the USA, and you are under the age of 13, per the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), do not use this site.